Sunday, September 19

Spontaneity

I've been thinking about this blog, this post, for about 3 months.
....maybe 6 months....
I wanted to blog; I knew I had something to say to someone... I just didn't know what I'd say. Or to who.
And I most definitely didn't anticipate today as the start of my blog. MY BLOG (wow, I sound old... no offense bloggers)
But there's something wonderful in being spontaneous and I felt like I needed to start today.
And so here it goes, the first post!
Guaranteed I won't update everyday, life's too busy for that! But when I feel creative I'll post, and it will be cool.
It's dinner time now... gotta go get my lasagna! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Can't wait to see what college brings to you and you bring to BYU! Love you tons, miss you more than you can even realize! Play hard!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS