Monday, June 27

A & A

Awkward:
-yesterday at church this guy comes up to me (he's been known to do that), shakes my hand, then stares at my right cheek. I finally had to tell him that yes, I did get my wisdom teeth removed and that's why it's swollen. He then said "oh, ok yeah that makes sense" and then moves right along to hitting on me. again.
- coming out of anesthetics. no matter how hard you try to be "normal" something weird always comes out of your mouth.
- having to have someone tell you that you have applesauce/smoothie/ice cream/bread crumbs all over your mouth.
- long, drawn out goodbyes. Although this one is mostly just sad :( Yesterday 2 of my good friends had their farewells because they're leaving on missions, today actually. Since a ton of people were there it was kind of difficult to say a heartfelt goodbye when they're trying to meet and greet everyone else that was coming and going. They'll be great missionaries though :)
- sneezing when you've had oral surgery. it just hurts.
- being super drugged on Vicoden during church and falling dead asleep.
- explaining to bunches of people for the 2398561049852345 time that you're NOT engaged.
- the bruising that's starting to appear on my jaw. no, I wasn't viciously attacked, but it would make for a better story if I was!


Awesome:
- Vicoden. I'd be in a world of hurt without it. Actually I'm just going to say that medicine in general is just plain awesome. It was a lot more comfortable for me to be knocked out during the surgery than it would've been if I was just deeply under anesthetics.
- being able to eat again today!! yay for no more bread and applesauce diets!
- the flowers Mr. I gave me :) SO BEAUTIFUL
- planning out our summer last night as a family
- Dad finally got a rod installed in my bedroom so I hang up my clothes!! :)
- seeing Carly this past week and being able to spend some time up in Leavenworth with Jill and her.
- less than one month until Mr. I comes to Washington!
- tan lines
- the new shoes that Liz brought over last week; my boots have finally arrived!!!
- one of mine and Mr. I's friends got engaged this past week. Brian and Erin are one great couple and I'm super happy for them.




Anyway, here are some pictures from the trip Jill and I went on with Carly last week. We had so much fun :)













this makes me laugh every time I see it :)
So there's the beginning of my week. Make it a great one people!

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS