Saturday, March 31

Quotes from the week

With Nicole being here, our funny average shot up. It was great!

"Shoot, I'd feel like I owed her my first born child!"- Kyle

"When did Apple start"?- Family Finance professor
uhhh, Adam and Eve. duh."- Liz

I don't know how to describe swear words. I just say them. In a foreign language. - Kyle

"Oh, so it's like a Carrie Underwood 'I'm-gonna-slit-your-tires-cuz-you-cheated-on-me-thing'?" - Jess
"Yes, but with a bit of Taylor Swift"- Nicole
"Oh that's worse. Like a buttered up 'I'm-going-to-kill-you!" - Jess
"yup. sugar and spice and everything nice, oh wait, I've have a knife!"- Nicole

"Do you want to use my dry shampoo?"- Nicole
"Did you just ask her if she wants your poo?"- Kyle

"BYU is a bit different from Green River isn't it?"- Jess
"uhhh YEAH! There's no smoking Asians!"-Nicole
"I know! I swear I'm going to get second hand lung cancer from them. Stupid Asians...(an Asian walks by)... I mean stupid SMOKING Asians!!"- Jess

"Liz, if you buy this, I'll buy your groceries for a week!"- Carly
"And we all know how expensive THAT'S going to be...." - Jess

Ah, so funny.

We just dropped Nicole off at the airport; we're so glad she came! It reminded me of freshman year and all the exciting things that now seem old hat. It gave me a chance to really reflect on exactly how cool it is being at college, particularly BYU. Plus she's awesome and helped clean my house before she left :)

Hope you guys have a great weekend! We will be watching General Conference and gaining inspiration and insights that are so desperately needed! And possibly catching up on sleep!

1 comment:

  1. The asian one is a little offensive.... O.o hahaha
    But thank you for having me this week! I'm sure I had way more fun being there than you did having me.... lol. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS