Thursday, May 17

Tulip Fields

About a month ago Kyle and I went to the tulip fields near Thanksgiving Point. My family used to do this every year around Mother's Day and I really wanted to go. I love tulips. It fascinates me that such a simple flower can have so many shades of one color, let alone so many different colors. Tulips epitomize the idea that simplicity is the highest form of sophistication... or however that saying goes :)


The tulip's petals shine in dew,
  All beautiful, but none alike.
      -- James Montgomery
























7 comments:

  1. Great photos, Jessica! What kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Um it's just a digital camera, Cannon PowerShot. I just edit the pictures before I upload them :)

      Delete
    2. I am really wanting a new camera for my b-day this summer. I'm thinking about braving some $$$ and getting something fancier, like a SLR. Not too much so, though. Are you editing in Photoshop? What software are you using?

      Delete
    3. Naw, photoshop is way advanced for me right now, although I'm dying to learn how to use it really well. I just use photobucket. It's online and free... so in other words: perfect! We're looking at getting a Canon Rebel TI3 or something like that!

      Delete
  2. These are great ! I love love love Tulips ! THose are my favorite flowers by far :D


    & I am doing a Stella & Dot necklace ($198 value) giveaway on my blog and would love you to check it out !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo beautiful! I love tulips.

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS