Tuesday, May 29

Virtue and Vice... Are computer's nice?

So here's the thing.


I got hired on at a job that I can work from home. This means though that I'm ALWAYS on the computer. This also means that as soon as I'm done for the day, I rarely get back on. Something about staring at a 16" wide screen for 5+ hours a day is just not appealing. This should explain why there's been a bit of a lull in my posting.
With school being out, my daily life is now void of the rigorous schedule I once had, and I find myself just wasting time.  I read so many blogs and think of how cool their lives are, that I forget to actually LIVE mine. I refresh facebook more times than ever to see if there's just ONE update. You can only do this so many times before you go crazy. I discovered Etsy and made myself and account. I've scrolled through more pages on pinterest than I care to admit!


Long story short.... once I'm done working for the day, I'm just going to be off the computer. My eyeballs just can't take it.


Also, I really encourage you all to take time to be outside. It's amazing how many things we forget to enjoy the older we become.









2 comments:

  1. where do you work and are they still hiring? I'm looking for a stay at home job. Also, nice to blog-stalk you! I graduated with kyle, and I love reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you send me an email I can go ahead and send you the information :) email is listed on the right.

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS