Friday, November 9

Awkward and Awesome

I haven't done this in a while... but I've had just too many awkward experiences to pass this up.
Awesome:
  • Husband getting a 94 on an econ test. I married a genius. 
  • 10 VOB's completed in one day. That's a work thing... and it's mostly just awesome for myself. 
  • Hawaii in a month; HOLLAH 
  • The sweet pancake (look at 0:07) I did in my vball class last week. 
  • Shooting my finger gun at annoying drivers, and having the person next to me at the intersection start laughing. 
  • Free Starbucks for voting 
  • $2 burritos at Chipotles for dressing up in our Halloween costumes. 
  • $11 for two movie tickets to see Skyfall. I love living in a college town. 
  • THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER. 
Awkward:
  • Waiting in line at the testing center and having a group of baseball jocks come in behind you. Because of your position, they can't see your ring... and thus the flirting commences. Once the ring is spotted you hear an, "ohh CRAP!" and then, all flirting ceases. (thanks, it's not like I CAN'T hear you...) 
  • Saying in class, "last night we watched What to Expect When You're Expecting.... NOT that we're expecting," and the guy behind you yells "yeah, we've heard THAT before..." *cue entire class laughs *cue my red face. 
  • Public bathrooms. The awkward just never ends. 
  • Smiling, while trying to drink from my Camelback (it's just so cute having water gush out of your mouth) 
  • THESE. I just can't handle them! 
  • Not knowing if someone is dressed up for Halloween, or just acutely unaware of how they look. 
  • Never wearing my ring in volleyball class (because it hurts to play with it on) and thus being forced to navigate the flirting/friendly zone. 
  • A guy running to grab a ball that had bounced against me, and grabbing my butt instead of the ball. Cool beans bro. 
  • The insurance rep catching me eating while I was on hold, then asking what I'm eating. "Umm... oh, just a bag of chocolate chips..." To which he responds, "well, that's not very healthy." Yes, I know it isn't. That's why YOU are working at a HEALTH insurance company, not me.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. those pictures. what the heck. i was laughing so hard i was crying! fabulous. i love this post.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS