Friday, March 8

My friend.

This is my best friend:


complete with her cat :)
She decided to serve a mission for our church last October and was called to serve in Sapporo, Japan.

She leaves next week.

And I'm going to miss her so much while she's gone.


Our relationship is a little tricky to understand. Usually we just say we're cousins, but that's not even exactly true. We're 2nd cousins, and so much more. Best friends, ex-roommates, partners in crime, shopping buddies, "hey-let's-go-see-that-movie-that-no-one-else-wants-to-see" duo, personal comedians, and fellow food devourers.




Liz is one of the most driven people that I know. She also happens to be one of the funniest people I know too.


Plus she can dance like none other.


We've made a lot of really fun memories together.


She was there for me during some of the hardest and best moments of my life, and it's weird that for the first time in almost 5 years... she won't be sharing those moments with me in the same way.


So yes, her leaving is gonna be hard, (I mean, who else am I gonna send inappropriate e-cards too??) but at the same time though, when you have a friend like this, distance and time apart don't change your relationship. You pick up right where you left off, with more experiences, more maturity and more advice to give.

I love you so much Liz. I'm so proud of you and who you've become.

I'll miss you tons.





3 comments:

  1. That was quite possibly one of the sweetest things I've ever read:) good luck, Liz! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were trying to make me cry...you succeeded :) Love you Jess. I'm going to miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS