Friday, July 18

I can't believe I said that...

Over the past months, I've heard myself say things that I NEVER dreamed would come out of my mouth. Pregnancy is an incredible and odd journey! Anyway, please enjoy these hysterical examples:

  • Do you think people can just tell I'm pregnant? I know I'm not showing, but do they just know???
  • IS THAT A BUMP FINALLY?!
  • Holy cow. I am the new Doctor. I have two hearts in my body!!
  • I think I want toast. No, eggs. Wait, nevermind; oatmeal. No, no. Almonds. Yeah, almonds work
  • Honey, I love you, but you can NOT eat that in the house right now
  • Does my belly look any bigger? Can you just say it does to make me happy?
  • You know what sounds awesome?? Cherry lifesavers and Root Beer!
  • Hey, can we walk slower?
  • Does her belly look bigger than mine?
  • Do I WANT people to see the bump today?
  • I probably should have another milkshake...
  • I can't go grocery shopping right now. Everything sounds delicious, and yet, nauseating at the same time
  • Baby movements kinda feel similar to when you put a marble inside a water balloon and shake it, and it kinda makes you seasick too, but it's WAY cool
  • I'm STARVING (food finally arrives...) Actually... I'm not that hungry anymore...
  • Oh look! A stretch mark! (said with less and less enthusiasm over time)
  • Wait... why did I walk in here?
  • I think if I go to the bathroom now, I should be ok for a good hour or so
  • I wish all clothes could be organized by age rather than size. Oh wait, no I don't
  • I'm feeling particularly turtle-ish today
  • Can you help me put on my socks?
  • Wahoo! I've gained 5 pounds!
  • Can you kinda just push me out of bed?
  • Hun - consider this your heads up - I can no longer shave my legs properly
  • I don't even remember what it's like to NOT be pregnant. Like, where am I gonna rest my hands when I don't have a belly?
  • Is this normal with pregnancy? (said a thousands times over)
  • Kyle, I swear my extremities have turned into thermometers. No joke! Once it hits 83* they start swelling up
  • I'm so glad I took my ring off when I did...
  • Clothes are such a burden
  • Well, the good thing about all this new weight is that I can totally dominate on chin pic competitions. I think I've got 8 chins now!
  • Would you mind rubbing my feet?
  • I think I have my own orbit these days. Seriously, my belly is a planet, complete with a volcano-like belly-button

I'm hoping some of these are at least semi-normal. If not... I just don't want to know!

Also, obligatory bump pic:

Any day now Baby Tuft. Any day.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Sihlouette photo! You are beautiful girl! And this made me laugh so hard - two weeks ago maybe I'd have peed my pants - but now I'm just laughing.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS