Monday, December 20

nonsensical.

There is no point to this post.
sometimes... there doesn't have to be I guess.
I don't believe in nonsense. It's.... well...nonsensical. and just annoying.
but I've got too many thoughts in my head pounding their way out that this post is going to be exactly that. nonsensical.

How can I be awake right now?
Why do I love hot chocolate so much?
How have I missed so many opportunities to teach my siblings something valuable?
Why in the world are tennis balls fuzzy? Did someone decide to make them unique in this way?
How many other people in this world are there yet to discover that can be so influential to me?
Why do I go to school again?

How am I going to make it through next semester?
I need to read more. and not just Harry Potter because it doesn't count when you have it memorized. I need to read more church books. Like Mormon Doctrine, and Neal A. Maxwell's biography. And possibly the scriptures...
Why do I use periods so often in my writing?
Ad why does making something capitalized sound like you're shouting

freak I'm starving...
I wish my mom didn't have to work because I know it's not her favorite thing to do. I'm immensely grateful that she does, but all the same, I'm sad for her.

I wish I could put my brain into my sisters' heads for a while, that way I wouldn't have to explain what I feel and they'd just know.
I'm a HUGE fan of sleeping diagonally. try it. freals (for+reals=freals)
I miss my roommates
I wish I was a band groupie follower fan person type... thingy....
and I wish I was a better writer.

I discovered a new blog today! It belongs to a good friend who will probably be reading this... but I'm impressed by his writing. Truly.
And really envious too. And that's about the truth of it.
Oh and from it I gleaned a lot of different post ideas

Typically I'm not a fan of using set templates or ideas for blog posts
But the ideas I've been seeing from other people's blogs sound fun to try out.
So I think I will.

Tomorrow I will.
Because I'm tired. And hungry
And bored from this nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. I think this nonsense is the most sensical thing I've read from you. Because it's just you. And I'm all about the whole stream-of-consciousness thing. You ARE a good writer.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS