Friday, May 6

a day in the life

I don't remember ever having my days so full of barbies, kittens, pink, princesses, bunnies, butterfly's, sparkles, pull-ups, naps, blankies, car seats, buckles and small socks in my life!

I really love these girls though :)




So other than nannying I've done hardly anything. My movie collection is growing (as in it actually exists now. gotta love Wal-Mart/Target $5 DVD's!) I'm living out of my suitcase still due to some room re-adjustments. That's not too bad though. I've been applying for jobs (Banana Republic, Gap... thinking about Target). Skyping Mr. Incredible a ton, much to my sister's annoyance. I'm actually flying back down to Provo at the end of the month! I'm spending Memorial weekend there! SO EXCITED.
And THAT is the update for the 2nd week of summer. It's been rockin'. ROCKIN' I tell you.

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS