Tuesday, May 10

A Day for THE Mother

I didn't know how exactly I would dedicate a post to the awesome person who is my mother. I mean, I could list off all of her wonderful mothering techniques, talk about special moments that we have had or share a funny experience or two- but I've decided not to do that. I'm not out to prove how my mom is so amazing. She just is.
Anyways, mom really loves the Tulip fields that are up in Northern Washington and she really likes the beach, so for mother's day we loaded up the RV and took her to both places.






















Side note: ISN'T THIS ADORABLE?!?!






Not only was it a very PERFECT Washington weather day, mom thoroughly enjoyed herself and I got to become reacquainted with my deep abiding love for the natural beauty my state houses. You all should come visit someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS