Tuesday, December 27

oh. that boy is my favorite :)
I had no idea what he was writing about when he was typing away on his laptop a couple days ago, but I kinda liked the surprise of it!
We've officially landed back in good ol' Utah and last night was our very first night in our very first home! The Tuft's came over for fhe and brought with them some Christmas presents and wedding presents for us. It was so nice to see them all again! I love having 2 families, especially ones that are as awesome as the Decker's and the Tuft's.
This past week we've been crazy busy setting up our house, meeting our new ward, clearing out boxes, spending gift cards, setting up married people things (like bank accounts, insurances, name changes yada-yada) and oh yeah... getting ready for school.
Speaking of which:


I was definitely feeling more like Marlin today.
Hope everyone had a great first day back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS