Wednesday, February 22

lazy afternoon....

I miss my husband.
He's currently taking a physics test (at 9pm I'll have you know) and I've been at home since 2:30 doing absolutely nothing, just waiting for him to get here.
bleh.
I should clarify, by "doing absolutely nothing" I mean, wallowing in my non-creativeness. Pinterest will do that to you I believe.
On the plus side, I finally put up my collage of black and white prints above my new desk! I've had to be SO patient gathering all those photos and frames. It's been a 19 year and 10 month project people.
Actually, more like 2 weeks, but I still had to be unbearably patient.
And since I know how you all are just as excited about this as I am, here is the photog evidence:




Also, if anyone is a master template designer... could you help me out? I want to re-do/add some things but I'm not exactly blogger-literate. Shanks :)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. this is super exciting to watch you guys start out! must be so fun to be glued to your bestfriend and growing up (: hope your doing as well as you look!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS