Saturday, March 3

that to do list? never got to-done...

Due equal parts to nature and nurture, I've always been a list maker.  Everything seems a little less chaotic when you've got a blueprint of your day staring at you. Lately I've been using Microsoft's OneNote program for school, and its got this SWEET program that lets you create "tags", with different symbols indicating different tasks.  The ctrl+1 tag is a check-box signifying "to-do" items; this little button has been my best friend this semester.

Today's to-do list included:
go to the Temple
run 5 miles
dishes
laundry
vacuuming
sweeping/moping
clean bathroom
dusting
clean mirror
clean bedroom
wash sheets
get portfolio's done for Social Theory
Women's Studies current events paper done
study for a religion test
make stir-fry
read for Social Theory
take quiz for Social Theory
friend's reception tonight (one of four this month I'll have you know...)
finish up Stats homework

This is what actually got done today:
Eat a bag of chocolate chips
But I did run my 5 miles so I can... right?
get locked out of my house
break in by breaking off the back door's doorknob
spill the husband's prized pomegranate lemonade juice all over the kitchen floor
Facebook
Pinterest
blog

We're leaving for the reception in oh... 30 minutes and most of my to-do list isn't done.
Not sure why I bother creating them really... Maybe they serve as a reminder of just how much I really procrastinate more than a reminder of what needs to get done!

Have a great weekend! I'll be here... procrastinating... and searching for more chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/09/2012

    Can I just tell you how great it was to meet you last night at the blog night? I love your blog! I am getting some great ideas. :) I will be an avid follower! I added your button to my blog and I was wondering if you might grab mine too so I can have some help getting my blog started? Thanks again!

    -Kelli

    comingwhatmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is a seriously long to-do list! i probably would have had the same thing checked off- running and eating :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS