Friday, April 13

finals week. it just doesn't get old....

FALSE. I'm so done with school.

This week I've:
  • eaten an entire bag of m&m's. no shame, no shame.
  • written 7 essays.
  • finished a 6 hour computer programming final.
  • presented a statistical group project.
  • had a meltdown, followed by 20 minutes of insane energy, followed by a meltdown, followed by 20 minutes of insane energy, followed by... you get the idea.
  • dreamed about friends and classmates getting pregnant and giving birth to un-babylike.... things.
  • dreamed about forgetting to take a test and rushing to the testing center, only to find Willy Wonka giving out golden tickets. I decided it was much more important to drink in a river of chocolate than to take a final.
  • dreamed about being in the hunger games with my favorite bloggers (here and here). It's just impossible to kill someone who has such a cute kid!
  • been too tired to have any desire of watching a late night movie with the hubs (sorry hun...)
  • definitely survived off of only cafe rio and diet coke all day yesterday.
  • ranged from "screw it, I'm failing this class" to "dude, I can TOTALLY ace this final!"
  • haven't cooked a single thing. besides top ramen. (the chicken flavored one rocks this world btw)
  • re-experienced my love of sweats and sweatshirts.
  • gained a greater appreciation for summer break and all it's lazy awesomeness.
Finals week winter 2012: bring it on.

I wish I could say I could blame this all on finals week... but we all know I'd be lying if I did. I really am this nuts.

Good luck on finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS