Friday, April 20

quotes for the week...

Hey, I'm going to give a swimsuit at Liz's - Jess
Why are you giving Liz some soup? - Kyle

Oh love, I just honey you! wait... - Kyle

That's right duck, you just go and... waddle!!- Kyle

You know, the weirdest part about being married is that, for the first time in my life, I actually know just how much hair I shed. I'm so sorry. - Jess

Sometimes I go on these monologues, just to entertain myself. Don't you worry. - Kyle

(Teaching our Primary kids) ... and you know what he did next? - Jess
ugh. I bet he prayed. - Christian

"I hate my group, I hate my group, I hate my group- Kyle (said in a singsong voice, complete with booty shake)

She's engaged?! whoa... they took their pictures already? AND THEY took their pictures already?! He looks like he's trying to seduce the camera... - Jess

Well yup, that was about 2 weeks worth of quotes. Honestly we didn't really have time together this week to be funny. We were separated by textbooks, finals and sleep. Thank you finals. We did manage though to start/finish the entire first season of Lie to Me. ps: If you haven't watched it/ heard about it, I'd suggest jumping on this bandwagon. We're obsessed I tell you!!
BUT I did so much better on my tests than I thought I was going too! A's on 4/6 of them? I'll take it! (no need mentioning the score on the other two... haha) I'm so glad it's summer. I'm celebrating today by getting my hair cut and colored! YAY!
I think this weekend we're headed up to the tulip fields by Thanksgiving Point. My family back home did this almost every year for mother's day, but we just tried to go up whenever they were blooming. I was so excited to see the big billboard on I-15 advertising Tulip Fields! They're my favorite
Also. I'm turning 20 on Tuesday. I doubt I could be more excited. FINALLY and even numbered age. And we all know how obsessed I am with those. 19 has been grating on my nerves for.. well a year haha. The very best part...? MY MOM IS COMING DOWN TO VISIT!! I'm so excited to spend some time with her!

She's the best :)



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. you seem so happy in marriage (: you guys are perfectly suited for eachother! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hope you have a great weekend dear!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS