Sunday, January 6

To the New Year

In my head I feel like New Year's should always fall on a Sunday. The beginning of a new year really should coincide with the beginning of a new week. Since it didn't work that way this year, I'm obstinately celebrating the start of 2013 today. I think New Year's is one of my favorite holidays; no other holiday gives you a chance for so much introspection and retrospection. 2012 was good to us. We grew. We learned. But now we're ready to move on.
I've got just one personal resolution for 2013 - although this one resolution ignites a host of other changes I'm going to work on- I just simply want to be happy. This doesn't mean I need to buy something, take an amazing vacation, or achieve something hard fought. My personal happiness is dependent on my attitude and this year, I'm going to be more conscious of that.

Happy New Year. I hope 2013 is all you make it to be!

Gotta love Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. happy 2013!!!

    i am a new follower! so excited!

    www.bethjoyridings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS