Sunday, April 28

This week

Guys.

This week has been incredible. So, so amazing.

And yes it was my birthday this week, but that wasn't even the half of it!

I finished my classes (huzzah!) and now I walk in August (what?!)
Kyle got his phone fixed finally... gotta love when the screen shatters!
I helped my sister get a full-time job at the MTC during the summer.
BYU hosted the men's volleyball semi-finals and finals (tickets were $8/student for all 3 games!) AND WE WON THE FINAL MATCH! :)
I played volleyball for 2 hours on Tuesday :}
I aced my social theory final
Rodizio's for my birthday dinner. It really does not get any better than Rodizio's
I bought something at Anthropolgie for the first time. Granted, it was only a candle, but I love it! (**side note: I feel like I should love everything at that store, but.... I just don't. Shame on my 21-year-old self... I know)
I picked up a gardening book from my father-in-law
2 Godiva chocolate bars
Kyle let us watch Inception in bed with popcorn (my personal favorite past time)
Officially figured out which half marathon I'm running this year (kudos to Nicole for running it with me!)
My SIL had her mission farewell (which is a happy/sad thing...)
My J.Crew necklace came which I got for a steal
Friends graduated
2 friends came home from their missions
My tulips finally bloomed
AND it was 77* yesterday

Summer, I am so ready for you!







1 comment:

  1. That's so great! Congrats on having such a fabulous week. I absolutely LOVE your necklace, and Audrey's face . . . . . . She is such a doll! Happy belated birthday, glad it was great. :-)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS