Monday, February 22

A Blessed Day & Tibble Fork

We waited to have Livvy's blessing for a myriad of reasons: 1. I wanted my sister Nicole to be there and she came home from her mission in December, 2. We were anxious to get out of the crazy cold/flu season before exposing Livvy to the world, and 3. With my family living in Washington we needed to wait until there was a long weekend available for them to come down. All in all, President's Day Weekend it was!

Pam made Livvy's dress using fabric from Kyle's Grandma Tuft's wedding dress and it turned out amazing!




When my family comes to town we have to cram a hundred things into the limited time they're here, so Saturday morning we went to the Provo City Center Temple Open House and then up to Tibble Fork. That also checked off our "Explore Utah" resolution for the month of February. I did not realize that it would be bride central up there. I also didn't realize how many brides risked falling through ice in order to have their bridals taken on the frozen lake #allforthepictures. It was really gorgeous up there though.


I also stood on the ice, #allforthepicture









1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS