Thursday, June 16

New Beginnings

Yes I know. New Beginnings typically happen in January. But for this kid... New Beginnings happen when I want them too :)
My New Beginning this week was to strive to be more honest- honest in the standard definition, yes - but also honest in my time, motivations and thoughts. As part of this new "honesty kick" I was mulling over some stuff that had happened in the past that I kind of felt bad about. Mind you, it's not stuff that's a huge deal, and I totally could have let it pass by me without saying a word and no one would have been the wiser. But I didn't do that, and I decided to confront the problem.

It didn't go as well as I had planned... but I feel SO MUCH BETTER about it :)
You know in the movie Liar Liar when Jim Carrey is doing his attorney thing in the end and he yells, "AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!" It's kinda like that right now. It's amazing how much freedom comes when you know you've done everything you can to be honest.
Anyways, long story short, I confessed/apologized to someone, and while it could've gone better than it did, I still feel so good about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS