Sunday, January 15

Wedding Pictures and a Surprise!

Well, a couple of really amazing things happened this week. Actually, one thing, but it was AWESOME.
Mom was kind enough to send us a package with: 1. my phone! (which I had left at our honeymoon destination) 2. A Target giftcard that was sent late for our wedding and 3. OUR WEDDING PICTURES! And of course, being my mother, an assortment of Valentine's decorations. She has a deep and abiding love of decorating for ALL the holidays.

I posted a couple (aka: 80) pictures to my facebook so if you want to see those... you'll probably have to friend request me. But here are an additional 30-35 that I haven't posted already (blogger was taking forever to upload so I just put them to an online photo album)

Also, I finally decided to switch my major (sociology) and Kyle got out of his boring Biology class. He's taking Microbiology (actually molecular biology... he just corrected me...) instead. cuz he's smart.

Oh and.... we got callings this past week. Kyle and I will be teaching the eight year olds this year.  Apparently even though there are four of them, they require two teachers; I'm not entirely sure what that means... Either way though, they were pretty good today. That may or may not have been due to the large bowl of candy we brought. That's right. We know how to win friends.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that's right, 'cause your mom is AWESOME! And apparently, bribes work for EVERYONE! :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the 8 year olds are what Carol and Scott are teaching too...fancy that! Congrats on the calling, the reclamation of your phone and the gorgeous pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS