Saturday, March 17

we're funny fellows

Kyle and I were quite hilarious this week if I say so myself. Probably from being sleep-deprived, but no matter! Here's some excellent quotes that resulted from this:

"Honey, I really want to watch DNA replication videos..."-  very drowsy, sleepy and loopy husband. 

"And then Lehi had to send Nephi back to get the plates in Jerusalem..." - sleep-talking Jessica

"you gave her WHAT? a contraceptive?!" - Kyle (I had said "dress"...)

"'validify'. It's a word now. I just made it up!" - Jess

"you know hun? I hope you know that I only stop kissing you so I can re-fill on air"... -Kyle

"Uhhh Kyle? I think there's a rat in the duct system!" - Jess
"Well, I have to go... at least you can't say I left you without company!" - Kyle

"I just wasn't a good bleeder today". - Kyle in reference to his blood typing lab.

So basically, we are the funniest people we know. Actually, I just crack myself up on a daily basis... how lame. haha

This weekend has been very relaxing and productive. I got to catch up with a great friend at Starbucks this morning after I cleaned the bathroom, went to the gym and did laundry. Plus my favorite gym ladies were there all matchy-matchy. AGAIN. Seriously people, it's like these girls get all dolled up just to go to the gym. When I walk in on Saturday mornings, I've got last night's make-up half smeared on my face, bangs sticking straight up because I slept weird and I'm stumbling over my feet because my eyes are trying to snap themselves shut again. It's women like these women who never seem to sweat so they look totally awesome post-exercise compared to girls like me who look like they just got drenched by a torrential down-pour of rain.

Whatever.
And I find myself eating chocolate again as I type this... this is getting ridiculous.

I hope you guys are having a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

  1. This post made me smile!! I don't have a fun husband to make funny quotes with, but my best friends and I have a whole book of some of these....sometimes I think we should make be on a sitcom. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes don't wear make up all day because I know I am going to the gym! haha :) So lazy over here. Loving your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS